Monday, January 19, 2009

As the New Year Breezes in.....

And so we begin another year...am I late in getting my blog started?? Of course, that is how things are these days...always a bit behind! And so I have taken a look back over my past year, wondering if I could have done more (like some people I know)... I do see that is has been a year of many "blustering ups and downs"...and like most years...it's nice to forget the down times and relish the up times...and so that is where I am...so thankful my husband is here with me to begin a New Year...it's always scary to hear the "C" word...and quite a breath of fresh air to have him "cured"...and our biggest up time, being blessed with our darling granddaughter!! In addition to that, it's so marvelous to see my daughter and son-in-law go thru every new stage of her life! They are wonderful parents...so loving, so kind, so "in love" with their little daughter!

As I look forward to the New Year, I have set goals...the "breezes are whispering" in my ear....to really try hard to promote my software, it's a good thing, and one that deserves to be out there helping people...so that is one of my biggest goals of the new year...probably one of my hardest project too! I also hope I'm blessed with time to breath and begin writing....a life time goal...always in the back of my mind...and for sure my oldest desires! I do have a "pal" to keep me focused this year...her name is Sima, she is a siamese "cat" knitted by my dearest friend...Sima is my foundation, she is there to keep me focused on my dreams and desires....Marie..."thanks" is such a small word, and you know it!


And so now I will keep blowing in the wind, in hopes that I will reach my goals...and that our year will be one of peace...we surely need some, it's been a crazy 3 years...and we are much in need of a peaceful...calming year...one where the breeze blows...and the winds are calm!




No comments: