Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breezing in to give THANKS to all that Whispers in my life!

At this time of year it is hard not to stop and think about all the blessings that one has had breezing thru their lives. I know that my life has been filled with an over aboundance of love. I've have such a wonderful family, there are no words that describe the "family" that has filled my life with the best one could want. From the point of being adopted, to where I am today...with the cutest, sweetest little granddaughter, a loving daughter who has always been the light of my life, a sweet son-in-law, who is always there to help and care for others. And my very special husband who I cannot find words to describe my love for him. What more is important in life that family?

Yes, there is another important part of life, that is friends, and believe me, I have such an outstanding group of people who are my "friends" the list goes on and on...I've been so very blessed with friends some that go back to grammar school and high school....those are the ones that are extra special...our friendship runs very deep....and others along my journey in life...so many people are important to me, and I do want to say "THANK YOU" for always being there for me, and always being special friends....of which I have many!

And now we head into the winter season. We've put our yard to bed for the season, prepared for the cold winds ablowin' and buttoned down the hatches. The best thoughts I have on this is.......spring will follow! I can deal with the cold if we only get the "white stuff (snow)" to go along with it!

Looking into 2010 I feel my "breezes" will turn into more like "gail force winds" as I face major back surgery. I am fine with this, and know I need it, and also know that I will have the best of care from my family and my dear friends....without them I would be in dire shape!

So bless you all....my awesome family, and my incredible friends....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!








No comments: