Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where have I been for the past year??

Did I fall off the face of the earth? I think so!! PERHAPS it has something to do with having 2 major surgeries in the past year....that could have played a part....it's been a LONG HAUL...but I'm better....a few minor issues to resolve to I will be as good as it gets....and I'm very fortunate to have had very successful surgeries with an incredible surgeon!! Physical Therapy stops today, I think...will know for sure after a follow up visit to doctor next week. Making trips to Flagstaff does cut into a day for appointments...but such an awesome trip up there...so beautiful, it's never a hardship to go!!

We've found beautiful place to do some hiking, and try every visit we have, to take a small hike into the trees....sometimes more eventful than others...but ALWAYS peaceful and calming, nothing like hearing the "breeze whispers" of the wind in the trees....at times it's more like a "roar"...but always enjoyable!!

Besides the recovery year...our life has been so blessed with spending time with our granddaughter....she is by far the most important use of our time lately....we enjoy watching each milestone and progress as she turns from being a baby into a "litte girl"...no more baby...she's 100% "kid" now....and always on the go! She's cute, funny, SMART, silly, full of happiness and joy....we're so lucky to be close by and watching her grow up! She's the light of our life for sure....it's also such a pleasure to see our daughter being such a great "mommy". A "growing experience" for her as well!


And so I shall close now, and hope that I shall become a bet more proficient in keeping up with my blog....until later...may the springtime breezes whisper to you!


No comments: